If you are reading this you may have chosen all or part of a minimalist lifestyle. You may have chosen to stop shopping and find your authentic self. Just because you have chosen this way of living doesn’t mean that it has to be boring. There are many ways to shake things up and make the old seem new again.
* Download one or many of the classics for a “new” book to read at The Gutenberg Project
* Move your furniture around in your house. Even think about changing pictures or paint a wall.
* Build a new board game out of scrap wood. You can find plenty around construction projects. Ask the builder permission before you enter a site.
* Trade things with a neighbor.
* Make new combinations of your wardrobe.
* Use ThredUp to swap children’s clothes, books, and toys.
* Check out Freecycle to find something you might need, then give away something else.
* Look around and see what you can do with what you already have.
What have you done with your old stuff to make it new?